4 Bedroom Homes For Sale In Ocean City Md Blogs

Featured Listings by Michael Nolen of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage

JUST SOLD for $675,000! Tiara West #302, Bayfront 4 Bedroom in Ocean City, MD

Posted by Michael Nolen of Coldwell Banker Realty on Feb 16, 2021 6:58:13 PM

This amazing bayfront condo at Tiara West off Bayshore Dr just Sold for $675,000 by Michael Nolen of Coldwell Banker Realty! Don't miss your chance to own something like it!

Step inside with my 3D virtual tour (featured below) and imagine yourself inside a 4 bedroom direct bayfront with condo that feels like your home at the beach.

Enjoy southern bay views and the Ocean City skyline. This masterpiece will make you feel at home with its exceptional designs and coastal style charm.

New Price! Luxury 4 BR Waterfront Home for Sale in Ocean City, MD

Posted by Michael Nolen of Coldwell Banker Realty on Oct 4, 2019 5:57:24 PM

10614 Point Lookout Rd, Ocean City, MD

New price at $780,000!

Imagine living in a luxurious 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home walking distance to the beach. I show you in my video tour in this post just how close the beach is on my bike ride!

Dockside you'll have quick access to the bay and coastal water ways. Relax coastal style in this 2005 built dockside at this lovely waterfront home in Ocean City, MD next waterfront home located on the last canal in Caine Keys II.

View my video walkthrough, view beautiful professional photos, and learn why this Milton, DE home should be your next coastal real estate investment.

Subscribe to My Featured Listing Updates

Recent Featured Listing Updates

Top Coastal Blog Posts