2 Bedroom Condos For Sale In Ocean City Md Blogs

Featured Listings by Michael Nolen of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage

JUST SOLD For $227,000! Modern Coastal at Club Ocean Villa in Ocean City, MD

Posted by Michael Nolen of Coldwell Banker Realty on Nov 10, 2020 8:56:55 PM

This remodeled 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, with private courtyard in at Club Ocean Villas I in Ocean City, MD didn't last long on the market. After 2 days, 20 showings, 4 written offers, this condo went under contract! Now pending settlement

This coastal modern design brings stylish finishes to the coastal lifestyle. Amazing upgrades include new flooring, kitchen, appliances, bathrooms, finishes, furniture, and so much more...

JUST SOLD For $302,500! Ocean/CityScape View 2 Bedroom in Vacation Rental in Ocean City, MD

Posted by Michael Nolen of Coldwell Banker Realty on Oct 14, 2020 7:19:30 PM

Your opportunity for vacation rental investing is here and it generated $28,000 in 2020 as a self managed VRBO, Expedia vacation rental!

Check out this awesome condo and search for more 2 bedroom condos for sale in Ocean City, MD here

This 2 bedroom condo for sale in Ocean City, MD at the Valkyrie 3S in North Ocean City has been remodel and gives you an amazing rental income history!

SOLD for $199,900! Bayspot #L301 with Water Views & Boat Dock

Posted by Michael Nolen of Coldwell Banker Realty on May 10, 2020 8:39:59 PM

Welcome to the Bayspot condos on 53rd St and the Bayside. This well maintained 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo is conveniently located in Mid-Town condo for sale is close to entertainment and just two blocks to the beach.

This amazing condos is priced right and sold for full price with multiple offers at $199,900 and comes with a boat slip!

[PRICED TO SELL] Seabay Vista II, #301 - Bayside Condo for Sale in Ocean City, MD

Posted by Michael Nolen of Coldwell Banker Realty on May 16, 2018 12:46:52 PM

Priced to Sell at $199,900! Amazing Bay Views for Under $200,000. Located 1 block from the beach on the bayside, this beautifully updated 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom bayside condo will not last! Enjoy mazing bay views from the front and back balcony. Entertain while enjoying scenic bay views from the living room and master bedroom.

[JUST SOLD] Sea Squire #201, Ocean City, MD Oceanblock Condo

Posted by Michael Nolen of Coldwell Banker Realty on Dec 12, 2017 6:29:37 PM

Just sold for $173,000! I had the pleasure of working with the buyer and seller of this 2 bedroom oceanblock condo for sale in Ocean City, MD. If you're interested in buying or selling, contact me at (410) 390-2032, or learn more about this condo I just sold!

Sandpiper Dunes, #402, Ocean City, MD [SOLD]

Posted by Michael Nolen of Coldwell Banker Realty on Jul 31, 2017 4:29:15 PM

My sandpiper dunes condo unit #402 with beautiful Ocean Views just sold. Contact me if you have questions about this unit or other condos for sale in Sandpiper Dunes, let me know. Sandpiper Dunes Condos are a fantastic opportunity in the Ocean City, MD real estate market!

110 81st St, Bay Princess, Ocean City, MD, Unit #112 [SOLD]

Posted by Michael Nolen of Coldwell Banker Realty on Mar 3, 2017 2:42:57 PM

This spacious Bay Princess condo unit #112 just sold for $231,000. Listed by Michael Nolen, this unit has 1,098 sqft, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an updated kitchen, and beautiful bay views. 

Subscribe to My Featured Listing Updates

Recent Featured Listing Updates

Top Coastal Blog Posts